Great Jobs, Great People, Great Benefits. (And Great Beer Discounts!)
Join the team at the most visited Inn and one of the busiest restaurants in the Granite State. We’re hiring in all areas, looking for candidates like you for a hospitality career in the heart of the beautiful White Mountains!
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
This position is instrumental to our Inn, Brewery and Restaurant
- Communication with Inn guests, restaurant patrons, staff and brewery
- Room and Event reservations
- Admin for cashout room responsible for receiving cash from servers, bartenders and deposits on your shift
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Must be able to use a computer and software for reservations
- MUST be able to work nights and weekends
- Be a multi-tasker
- Works great under pressure
- Is a people person
- Training wage is $13.50. Increases to $14 upon completion of training.
- Schedule after training is Wed & Thu 3p – 11p Fri 12p-8p and Sun 8a-1p
Expediter/Host – Support
Identify, organize and deliver food to servers & bartenders.
Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment, produce consistently, be able to get along with others and handle stress during busy periods.
- Full time & part time positions available.
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
Set up the kitchen, serve customers, break down the kitchen.
Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment, be able to get along with others and handle stress during busy periods.
- Hourly wage plus tips with benefits available
- Must be 18 years old
- All wait staff positions must do at least one support staff shift
Full-time & Part-time Line Cooks
Join us at one of New Hampshire’s busiest restaurants voted White Mountain’s favorite 9 years in a row! We can train the right person with the potential to grow professionally with the company.
Weekday and weekend shifts available at busy 40-room Inn. Hourly plus tips.
Call Molly to inquire. 800-321-3985
Weekday and weekend shifts available at busy company store. Job duties include customer service, re-stocking items, helping keep shop clean and organized.