Great Jobs, Great People, Great Benefits. (And Great Beer Discounts!)
Join the team at the most visited Inn and one of the busiest restaurants in the Granite State. We’re hiring in all areas, looking for candidates like you for a hospitality career in the heart of the beautiful White Mountains!
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
This position is instrumental to our Inn, Brewery and Restaurant
- Communication with Inn guests, restaurant patrons, staff and brewery
- Room and Event reservations
- Admin for cashout room responsible for receiving cash from servers, bartenders and deposits on your shift
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Must be able to use a computer and software for reservations
- MUST be able to work nights and weekends
- Be a multi-tasker
- Works great under pressure
- Is a people person
Training wage is $12.50. Increases to $13.50 upon completion of training.
- JOB TYPE
Full-time benefits available after a probationary period
Expediter/Host – Support
Identify, organize and deliver food to servers & bartenders.
Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment, produce consistently, be able to get along with others and handle stress during busy periods.
- Full time & part time positions available.
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
Set up the kitchen, serve customers, break down the kitchen.
Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment, be able to get along with others and handle stress during busy periods.
- Hourly wage plus tips with benefits available
- Must be 18 years old
- All wait staff positions must do at least one support staff shift
Full-time & Part-time Line Cooks
Join us at one of New Hampshire’s busiest restaurants voted White Mountain’s favorite 9 years in a row! We can train the right person with the potential to grow professionally with the company.
You want to work in a brewery but not as a brewery? Come be the face of the Woodstock Inn Brewery by supporting the brewery Sales and Marketing teams.
- work closely with the brewery, distributor, and accounts to sell, maintain promote Woodstock Inn Brewery products
- promote and sell our beer in key on and off premise accounts
- maintain excellent relationships with distributors and accounts
- position key point of sale
- conduct market surveys i.e., pricing surveys, displays surveys, draft surveys
- open on an off premise accounts
- set-up, break-down and sample customers at beer festivals and key accounts on and off premise
- Assist with launch and sell seasonals and allocated beers
- Must keep up with record keeping i.e. expenses, travel, places visited
- **Nights and Weekends are a must**
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- has the ability to lift 35-pound cases of beer and 170 pound kegs
- has excellent Work ethic
- has a positive attitude
- has a passion and knowledge of good beer
- is a self-starter
- keeps a clean, Groomed, appearance
- is always on time
- has excellent oral and written communications skills
- extensive night work and weekend work
- extensive travel throughout New England
- Must possess a clean driving record
- Must pass drug test
- Position requires 40-50 hours per week
- Must follow all New Hampshire State and Federal Laws regarding Alcohol