Our popular S’mores Imperial Stout takes this classic dessert to a new level!
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
16 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups Woodstock Inn Brewery S’mores Imperial Stout
3 tbsp coffee flavored liquor, optional (Kahlua or Kamora)
1 package lady fingers
4 graham crackers, crushed
mini marshmallows (for garnish)
melted chocolate or chocolate sauce
1) Add whipping cream to a mixing bowl and beat on medium speed with electric mixer or stand mixer. Slowly add sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Add mascarpone cheese and fold it in the whipping cream mixture until combined. Set aside.
2) Simmer S’mores Imperial Stout in sauce pan over medium heat for 10-15 minutes until reduced and thickened.
3) Combine S’mores Imperial stout reduction and coffee liquor in a shallow bowl. Lightly dip (don’t soak) the lady fingers in the mixture and lay them in a single layer in an 8″X8″ or similar size dish.
4) Smooth half the mascarpone mixture over the top. Sprinkle a thin layer of crushed graham crackers over the mascarpone. Add another layer of dipped lady fingers. Smooth remaining mascarpone mixture over the top.
5) Sprinkle the rest of the crushed graham crackers on the top. Drizzle some melted chocolate or chocolate sauce over the graham crackers. Garnish with mini marshmallows.
Find our beers here at the brewery, or at a store near you.
Recipe by Arthur
P.S. We just want to take a moment and give a quick shout out to Sticker Mule for making our awesome new tap handle custom magnets! The customer service is top-notch, the turnaround time is quick, and the product is great quality. Highly recommend!