We’re “closing up shop” from April 12-May 5 for Spring cleaning & projects. The start of an annual tradition.
What are we planning to do? Its a pretty big list. Here are some highlights.
Restaurant & Inn
- Porter Dining Room-new paint, new carpet
- Cascade Rooms-touch up paint in all rooms; paint porch
- Clement Room-paint & new booths
- Kitchen-deep clean
- Bars-deep clean
- Riverside-new decking & siding
- Squirrels Nest-adding balcony
- Summit and Tamarack-new floors
- Agassiz and Tripoli-new carpets
- Major kitchen equipment upgrade
- NEW addition for the Inn. Corbeil House, a fully renovated 4 bedroom 2 and 1/ 2 bath, steps from the inn.
- New electronic locks for all rooms
- New whirlpool tubs in O’Toole’s Roost and Ellsworth
- New fireplace and bathroom in The Ferns Suite
- new garage door
- new glycol system in lab
- paint in fermentation room
- upgrade mash tun
Our employees are amazing! They’ve worked so hard through this ever-changing climate and adapted to all the changes made to New Hampshire’s Restaurant and Tourism industry throughout the Pandemic. We want to let them relax until things kick back up again in May. This will be a well-deserved break.
We heart our customers! We say this all the time because we really, really mean it. We’re fortunate to have your support and, seriously, it kept us going through the ups and downs of the past 10 months.
You won’t see us from April 12-May 5 but you’ll still hear from us via blog posts and social media.
Molly, Peggy & Scott Rice
P.S. Phones will be answered Mon-Fri from 9a to 3p while we’re on break.