As you likely know, we’re closed until May 5th for Spring cleaning and renovations, an annual tradition.
What are we planning to do? The list is looooong. Here are some highlights.
- Adding a new rental has just steps from the Inn, called The Lowden house. It’s being renovated now and will have three bedrooms and 2 and 1/2 baths. fireplace , washer dryer, outdoor deck grill, etc.
- Repaving all the main parking lots
- New hood system in the prep kitchen
- New flooring in the front of the Main building.
- New lift in the brewery
- Lots of painting and room upgrades.
- Adding 3 level two vehicle chargers at cascade lodge
- And a new Kubota tractor will be delivered and we’ll be able to do a much better job handling snow.
Hope to see you when we re-open May 5th!
Molly, Peggy & Scott Rice
P.S. Phones will be answered Mon-Fri from 9a to 3p while we’re on break.