Woodstock Inn Brewery Autumn Ale is made with Apple & Cinnamon flavor. Great to drink and also to cook with. This Autumn Ale Pork Demi Glace, this is sure to become a new Fall favorite. Slow braised pork tenderloin over a bed of roasted root veggies finished with a sip of our Autumn Ale will certainly help you get over summer! Enjoy!
For demi glace:
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 stick butter
1 whole shallot, diced
4oz beef stock reduction
5 tbs chunky apple sauce
3 small-med sized apples, thinly sliced & sauteed in butter until soft
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tbs brown sugar
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp fresh sage, chopped
salt & pepper to taste
3lb pork tenderloin
1/4 stick of butter
1 can Woodstock Inn Brewery Autumn Ale
1 cup beef stock
2 tbs Garlic powder
1/2 tbs Nutmeg
1 tbs Dried sage
1/2 tbs Dry mustard
Salt & Pepper
- Trim silver skin from tenderloin.
- Mix dry spices together to make a rub for the pork. Once mixed, rub all over the pork tenderloin.
- Heat up a large skillet, put 1/4 stick of butter in skillet until melted – sear pork in butter on all sides.
- Transfer pork in to a roasting pan, pour beef stock and can of Autumn Ale in the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Cover and bake at 300 for 1 hour.
- Next, in a medium sauce pan, saute shallots in olive oil and butter, once translucent, deglaze the pan with a splash of Autumn ale.
- Stir in beef stock reduction, sauteed apples, applesauce, vinegar, brown sugar and sage. Simmer; reduce by 25%. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Once pork is done, remove from roasting pan, slice thin, spoon some of that delicious sauce over the meat – serve over a bed of your favorite fall roasted root veggies.
Enjoy with a cold Autumn Ale! Cheers!