What’s better than beer and wings? Beer brined wings with more beer! Choose any of your favorite Woodstock Inn Brewery ales in this recipe, and you can’t lose!
For this recipe we used Honey Lemon Blonde Ale for the brine and made a Mountain Haze Chipotle Buffalo Sauce.
For the Brine
- 1 can Honey Lemon Blonde Ale (or any Woodstock Inn Brewery brew)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp chipotle chile powder
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp lemon peel; dried and minced
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- In a large bowl, mix together all brine ingredients
- Place wings (1-2 lbs) in the brine, cover and refridgerate for 4-8 hours
- Remove wings from brine and dry before cooking
- Preferred cooking method is to place the wings on the grill to mark
- Toss marked wings in the Mountain Haze Chipotle Buffalo Sauce and place back on grill on medium heat or in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
For Mountain Haze Chipotle Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 can Mountain Haze NEIPA
- 1 Cup of Frank’s RedHot
- 1 tsp ancho chipotle powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp minced dried onion
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 stick of butter
- Boil beer for 30 seconds
- Add the remaining ingredients and boil for 2 minutes
- Let sauce simmer for 10 minutes
Did you enjoy these beer brined wings with Mountain Haze Chipotle Buffalo Sauce? We’d love to hear from you!