Dear friends and guests –
We imagine everyone has heard that NH Governor Chris Sununu mandated restaurant closures in the state yesterday as a response to the corona virus. As of now, the closure is through April 7th, at least. While he is allowing restaurants to offer take-out, it’s not sustainable for our business.
As of today, all rooms and restaurant operations are temporarily closed. The brewery will remain open.
Woodstock Inn Brewery is just a building without our 130 hard working employees. We are deeply saddened by having to layoff more than 100 employees today. Thank you to our governor for his quick action and help with unemployment to ease this disaster for employees in the hospitality industry.
We will be supporting staff in whatever ways we can by doing things like continuing to pay all benefits and using as many employees as possible to work on the maintenance crew. If you want to help, please take advantage of our gift card special (details below).
This is one of the weirdest times we’ve been through since opening more than 35 years ago but we know things will be OK in the end. During times like this we lean on each other and we appreciate many of you reaching out with positive vibes. We’re paying it forward by sending to-go meals to 160 senior citizens tonight.
CHANGES AS OF MARCH 17TH
– Brewery operations will continue per usual
– Our Giftshop is open for beer and apparel Monday-Friday 9a-4p
– Phones will be answered Monday-Friday 9a-4p
– The inn, restaurants and bars are closed until April 7th, including take-out.
– Our friends at Gordi’s, Black Mountain Burger and Pemi Public House are open in our area for take-out in the meantime.
– Rooms that are booked for 4/7-6/1 will be allowed to cancel for up to 24-hrs prior to arrival
GIFT CARD SPECIAL – ONLINE ONLY
For every 50$ gift card bought, get a $5 bonus card
While we’re closed we’ll be making in-house upgrades including kitchen renovations, cleaning and painting projects.
As we closely monitor updates and guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization as well as city, state and federal officials we will make changes as needed.
Molly, Peggy & Scott Rice
Owners & Founders